Login into ChaiPCR machine

Hi there, i’m Refiana

I’m totally new with this tool.
Can anyone help me how to login into ChaiPCR machine web?
Because i used my login account, the machine kept rejecting with gave an information
"The email and password entered do not match "

Thank you for the help.

Best regards

Hi Refiana,

Happy to hear that you’re getting started on the instrument :slight_smile:

A couple questions for you first:

1. Did you already create a user account?

2. Do you have another user account created besides the one you’ve entered? If yes, you may log in via that username/password and go reset your personal user account once logged into the software.

3. Do you have experiments that you’ve already run on the instrument? If not, you can perform a factory reset on the instrument. This will restore the instrument to its original default settings and erase all experimental data (if applicable). You may then create a new account as you had done so previously.

Please see the Factory Reset Instructions below:

1. Turn off your Open qPCR. Disconnect any USB cables.

2. Using a toothpick, press the reset button through the small hole in the rear of the machine. Press the button and continue to hold it down. While holding down the reset button, power on the Open qPCR. Continue to hold the reset button down for 30 seconds.

3. Release the reset button. Keep the machine powered on for about 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, the device will reboot, and the Open qPCR logo will be displayed on the LCD.

4. The device is now configured in the manner it was when you first received it. You may now reconnect USB cables, and create a new account. Additionally, you should update your software to the latest version, as it will be downgraded by the factory reset procedure.

Let me know if you need any clarification.

Cheers,
Lily